Friday, September 10, 2010

My Family Tree Database

On the right of this blog page I have a list of links I find helpful. Some of these will be pages of general interest to anyone, such as the link to ancestry.com. Other links will be links to web pages created by me. One example is the link to "My Family Tree Database". This is a free web site that allows you to upload your family tree database and make it available for others to see.

Although I titled the page "Bowen of Lincoln County TN" it actually includes my entire database of all lines in my family tree. By clicking the various links on the page you can drill down to surnames and individuals.

When other people are doing research they sometimes will do searches that give them links to my information, just as often I am directed to data in other people's databases.

This sometimes results in someone emailing me information correcting what I have, or comparing information with me.

So, if you find any of this interesting, perhaps my link list will help you find resources that might be helpful for you also.

No comments:

Post a Comment